August 29, 2011

Coming to a Viewing Screen Near You

I'm very happy to announce that one of my short stories has found a home.

"The Last Ereph" has been accepted for publication by ezine The Absent Willow Review in their November 16, 2011 issue.  Is the story of a thief on the run and the dying cult in which he seeks refuge, set (as they say) a long time ago in a land far far away.  I'll got into a little more detail about it when it goes online in November.

Appropriately enough, this story was written largely by hand in a notebook on the lawn at Storybook Farm between sets at ProgDay during Labor Day weekend last year.

If you're keeping score, this is my first "sale," the first thing I've convinced total strangers to try and get people I don't know to read some of my fiction.  So I'm pretty fucking pleased, just at the moment.  The first of many?  We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment